Price and Shipping/Handling Info

PRICES:
Earrings - $5 and up
Bracelets - $8 and up
Necklaces - $10 and up
Jewelry Sets - Please e-mail me for price
Gift Box included.

PLEASE SEE STORE FAQs FOR ORDERING INFO

PACKAGING:
Items are packed in gold metallic box with inner cotton fill pad.

SHIPPING/HANDLING RATES:
All items will be shipped via USPS (First Class or Priority) with delivery confirmation.
Additional $ for insurance. I will not be held responsible for lost items in the mail if not insured. Yes, I do combine shipping. International orders are welcome.

US/Canada Residents - $3 for first item, additional $0.50 for each item added
Other Countries - $5 for first item, additional $0.50 for each item added

FREE SHIPPING for orders worth $25 or more!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bead Fix Du Jour Launching!

Hello my luvlies!  Welcome to my handcrafted jewelry online store!


FAQs

Why Bead Fix Du Jour?
We all have some kind of addiction.  In my case, my unwavering fascination with BEADS!  I just have to get my (bead) fix!
"Du Jour" is a popular french word meaning "of the day"
Put them all together, it just means Bead Fix of the Day.
**Props to those who participated in my jewelry store naming poll because it helped me to finally decide on this name**


How much are your handcrafted jewelries?  Why so inexpensive?
Earrings - $5 and up
Bracelets - $8 and up
Necklaces - $10 and up
Earrings/Bracelet Set - $11 and up
Earrings/Necklace Set - $12 and up
Earrings/Bracelet/Necklace Set - $20 and up
Gift Box included

Since I am just a newbie in this business, my rates are competitively priced.  There also might be some slight imperfection which is inevitable for handcrafted jewelries. 

How about item packaging?
Items are packed in gold metallic box with inner cotton fill pad.  Additional box is $0.50 each.


How much is the shipping/handling?  Do you accept International Orders?
All items will be shipped via USPS (First Class or Priority) with delivery confirmation.

Additional $ for insurance. I will not be held responsible for lost items in the mail if not insured.
Yes, I do combine shipping.  International orders are welcome.


US/Canada Residents - $3 for first item, additional $0.50 for each item added
Other Countries - $5 for first item, additional $0.50 for each item added

FREE SHIPPING for orders worth $25 or more!


How do I order?
Please leave a comment on the post or e-mail your order to marie_tejero@yahoo.com with the following information:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Product Name or Code:
Message:
I will then e-mail you an invoice to confirm.


Can you re-create items already marked SOLD?
I can but only  if I have the materials available.


Do you accept custom orders?
Yes, I do.  Most of the findings used are plated.  Authentic gold/silver will be extra.


What forms of payment are accepted?
Paypal (my preference)
Money Order
Personal Checks (has to clear before mailing out the order)


Can I return item or ask for a refund?
Sorry, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.


Comments and suggestions are welcome!  Your assistance is greatly appreciated in improving my site.  Thanks!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment